Mobile phones have become integral to daily communication around the world and most of us use this technology with some expectation of privacy,
The International Debate Education Association announces an open call for applications to select youth to participate in Youth in 21st Century Workshop 2012.
Every year, ICFJ honor outstanding colleagues with the Knight International Journalism Award.
Human Rights First is currently accepting nominations for the 2012 Roger N. Baldwin Medal of Liberty Award.
The Festival of Media Asia Awards are searching for those campaigns that celebrate the creativity and innovative thinking that is at the heart of communications across the region.
- Freedom of expression online in Turkey: how much do you know? - Today's Zaman (blog)
- India: End use of archaic sedition law to curb freedom of expression - Amnesty International
- Freedom of expression essential for crafting global future - Matangi Tonga
- Freedom of Expression Case - The Zimbabwean
- Our View: Where is Russia's respect for freedom of expression? - Cyprus Mail
- Self-regulatory laws would imperil media's freedom of expression - Economic Times
- Self-regulation would imperil media's freedom of expression - Economic Times
- DIRECT ATTACK ON PAKATAN: Sedition dragnet an attack on freedom of ... - Malaysia Chronicle
- Your freedom of expression — Joshua Wu - The Malay Mail Online
- 'Isn't freedom of expression great?' John Baird unfazed as anti-Israel ... - National Post