Mobile phones have become integral to daily communication around the world and most of us use this technology with some expectation of privacy,
The International Debate Education Association announces an open call for applications to select youth to participate in Youth in 21st Century Workshop 2012.
Every year, ICFJ honor outstanding colleagues with the Knight International Journalism Award.
Human Rights First is currently accepting nominations for the 2012 Roger N. Baldwin Medal of Liberty Award.
The Festival of Media Asia Awards are searching for those campaigns that celebrate the creativity and innovative thinking that is at the heart of communications across the region.
- Freedom of expression is not a threat — Yasmin Masidi - Malay Mail Online
- Sony move threatens 'freedom of expression' - RTE.ie
- Thursday's papers: Decline for the NCP, freedom of speech on trial, the ... - YLE News
- IS SPYING AN ISSUE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH? - Daily Sabah
- MEPs critical of breaches of freedom of expression in Turkey - EU News
- NGOs say freedom of expression and human rights defenders in SSudan under ... - gurtong
- Govt: no curbs on freedom of speech in social media - Hindu Business Line
- Govt: no curbs on freedom of speech on social media - Hindu Business Line
- New constitution vs freedom of expression - The Nation
- Putrajaya has blinkered view of freedom of expression, says Marina - The Malaysian Insider